I have a bachelor’s and a master’s degree on piano performance at Universidad EAFIT and I am currently studying a master’s degree on music didactic research at Universidad de Valencia. I’ve participated as a jury in three editions of Pianissimo Festival and two editions of Piano EAFIT Festival. During my undergraduate years, I studied a semester as an exchange student in Eastern Michigan University and participated in Rebecca Penneys Piano Festival.
I have completed many pedagogy workshops and courses: “Music learning theory applied in piano”, “Piano pedagogy for young beginners: Tales of a Musical Journey”, “Braille Music Writing”, “Suzuki philosophy” and “Suzuki piano book 1”.
- 2022: Masters in Music Didactic Research at Universidad de Valencia
- 2018: Masters in Piano Performance at Universidad EAFIT
- Braille Musicography level 1 and 2. Azul Ilusión Artistic Corporation.
- Directed by Mónica Pérez. Medellín, Colombia.
- Music learning theory applied to piano. Gordon Institute of Music Education. Directed by Marisa Pérez. Madrid, Spain.
- Piano Pedagogy for Young Beginners: Tales of a Musical
Journey. Directed by Irina Gorin. Bogotá, Colombia.
- English / Cambridge Linguaskill: 180+ C1 or above (2021).